What is The Red Tent?
These evening workshops are designed for you to come in contact with yourself and to explore various themes around the feminine with other women. The evening consists of a variety of conscious movement, communicative inquiries, authentic relating techniques, group sharings, interactive games and rituals of empowerment. In a guided setting, you are invited to learn from your inner-divine self and sisters of both similar and alternative cultures. Each month offers a new theme, and theme requests are always welcome!
Why is it called The Red Tent?
I chose the name “The Red Tent” because long ago, Bedouin nomadic women of my Egyptian lineage would set up red coloured tents in their camps for the women to gather at every new moon as they bled. This was a woman & children-only space for ceremonies, massage, celebration, and storytelling. I have long received the calling to create spaces for women to gather, combining abundant traditions of the past with wonders of our progressive human development. Since November 2015, I have been hosting The Red Tent in Berlin.
Having grown up closely with three blood sisters, an inspiring mother and grandmother – I was continuously surrounded by women, magic and fantasy. This resulted in powerful manifestations of where I am today and where my path continues to guide me. Berlin has and continues to take me on a journey of self-exploration, self-empowerment, trauma healing, embodiment, and becoming a fuller sensually & sexually expressed woman. Read more here: www.embodying.org/about/
• Tantra, Sexual Healing & Empowerment
• Holistic Bodywork and Thai-(Tantra) Massage
• Authentic communication & relating, linguistics & language learning
• Trauma-healing & Somatic (Body) Intelligence
• Embodiment – Containment – Pulsation – Expression
• However much love you feel for yourself that day (and just a little more)
• However much love and compassion you feel for others
• The willingness to Be Present – for yourself and for others
• A notebook and pen for written exercises
* I agree to take full responsibility for myself
* I agree to be present – and doing what I need to come back into presence
* I agree to be honest – with myself and with others
* I agree to confidentiality
Monkey Temple (Please register first)
The group is limited to 15 women
Guided language is English/German
With love to you on your journey,